Fashion is all about finding your true style, and while many of us don’t really care about runway styles, there’s something fun about trends that’s hard to ignore. There are selected brands that focus on African and American fashion for men and kids, and these brands have their own take on trends. In this post, we are decoding the top men’s fashion trends for 2020 that are worth the keeps!
- Return of ethnic fashion. From coordinated long kurtas to suits that are inspired from the famed African tribes and ethnic looks, many brands are now focusing on elements beyond the runways. There are just too many cuts, designs, and coordinated sets that are worth trying. Whether you are attending a special lunch, or simply want more variety in your closet, we promise these sets and tailored looks would fit in seamlessly.
- Subtlety in design. If you are not a fan of boho prints and designs, we strongly recommend that you check for subtle ideas. Single colors, more simpler looks are the new thing, and we promise that this is a trend that will transition from year to another. For instance, tailored suites, made and customized to fit, are being promoted by many brands. You can also go for colors that don’t necessarily match the season. The idea is to keep things as simple as possible.
- Right fit & oversized layering. A lot of men like the idea of wearing fitted shirts and kurtas, and if you are one of them, consider that ideas as a trend for 2020. What is also new is layering, but instead of fitted layering, it is more about loose outerwear. While season is an important consideration, you can go for layering as a fashion idea that never really goes out of trend.
- Tropical prints. As far as runway ideas are concerned, nothing really beats the return of fun, tropical prints. The idea can be seen in shirts, shorts, tees, and even capris. Let your imagination flow and try as many prints as you can. For someone who loves to break the zone of simplicity now and then, this could be the perfect trend for them.
- Double denim. Love denims? Well, the denim on denim trend is back, and this time, you don’t have to match. Just buy denim shirts and jackets and wear them with your favorite pair of jeans. We promise that all shades are in vogue, but what stands out is the classic denim blue, which practically doesn’t and will never have a replacement.
When it comes to fashion clothings for men and kids, many brands are breaking the norm and coming up with ideas that don’t merely celebrate styles, but also craftsmanship. Make sure to select a company that stands for its ideas, and do check their look book online to find more on how you can try their outfits in different ways. After all, most of us love to invest in clothes that stand the test of time, and is a true representation of our personal liking in fashion.