The current fashion trends dictate an unspoken rule as far as running shoes are concerned – you just cannot go without them. Running shoes are the multipurpose type of footwear that not only looks great but cause absolutely no discomfort regardless of how long you wear them. Consequently, running shoes are also one of the most trendy pieces of footwear that people of all ages, sizes and genders are flaunting. If you don’t already have your favourite pair of running shoes in your collection, here are the top 10 brands in India you can shop from:
- HRX by Hrithik Roshan: Launched in the year 2013, this is India’s first celebrity brand that is popular for its high-quality products and unique style. HRX by Hrithik Roshan is a brand that never disappoints, so you can rest assured their collections have everything yours is missing.
- Puma: Puma is one of the main pioneering brands that have made the industry this popular. Being in the industry from 1948, when you think of Puma, you think of trust in the products and services that they have built over the years by their superior shoes.
- Sparx: Sparx is an Indian footwear brand launched in 1976 that caters to the needs of every average Indian citizen. If you’re looking for the best running shoes in a limited price range, Sparx has the best ranges for you to choose from.
- Decathlon: Another famous activewear company founded in 1976, Decathlon is a globally renowned brand known for its running shoes. The diversified portfolio makes it quite an affordable option that is very popular among today’s youth.
- Nike: Nike is the biggest name in the activewear industry, known for the consistently great collections launched one after the other. Nike shoes are typically used by sports persons and athletes, so durability and comfort are guaranteed.
- ADIDAS: Founded in 1949, ADIDAS is another world-renown footwear brand that will tick off all your boxes for good running shoes. They have a sturdy grip with flexibility for balance and will also keep you in touch with all the latest trends.
- Campus: Campus Shoes was launched in the year 2006 and has quickly become one of the best Indian brands. Known for its popularity among young people, you can count on Campus for providing comfortable and long-lasting running shoes.
- Reebok: Having been in the industry for over six decades, Reebok is a one-stop shop destination. Reebok shoes are extremely versatile and comfortable, so you can use the same shoes for a variety of occasions without any issues.
- Skechers: Founded in 1992, Skechers is another brand that offers the best and most affordable shoes. Having a simple, signature style, Skechers will give you the light and cosy look you want to be aiming for in your everyday outfits.
Shopping for running shoes from these brands will give you a collection of the best pairs. Take a look at the versatile collection of authentic running shoes from top brands on Myntra, and don’t keep your cart waiting for too long. Get started!